A little bit soul of mine ff tw
"Ghostcode" coded by xx
images from weheartit

Title: Sorry.
Date:Monday, January 09, 2017 @ 05:31





Hello hola holiday hole &holu!

Ok so yea hey guys hahaha, it have been a long time since I updated this blog. Oh well.. I'm turning 18 this year and it wasn't that exciting pun lels. This isn't the topic that I wanted to talk about, Ok back to the reality, well memang dah reality pun kau merepek apa citan hahahaha dang it.

Oh uhm ok, how am I going to start this eh, ok actually I'm in a relationship with this guy and I hurt him like.. a lot.. and I do felt sorry for him, I might senang to dapat but too hard to handle *I suppose* hahahaha. I don't even understand me, myself.

It's not that I don't like him, I do like him and love him but I can't guarantee that. Now I sounds like a really bad person hahaha because I do tapi siapa je yang nak burukkan diri sendiri kan. But I, me, myself acknowledge that I'm a really bad person, like how to cakap eh.. aih I better dun cakap bout this la.

Ok bye hahahaha. Farewell.

Post a Comment